Early Action?

<p>Hi, I applied Early Action and received the email saying i would hear in january. Does anyone know a more speccific date? I am very nervous about getting in.</p>

<p>Hey there</p>

<p>I applied early action last year and heard around January 10 I think. My guess is that you'll hear no later than the 15th. Best of luck! CC rocks so if you get in please come!!</p>

<p>When I called the admissions office last Friday they said that Early Action decisions would be mailed on the 15th.</p>

<p>i assume you meant the 15th of january? </p>

<p>thats still a month... gah</p>

<p>I got in EA yesterday!</p>

<p>really? congrats! it is very early based upon when.they.said it would be. im unfortunatley out of town until the 31st. has anyone else heard about ea yet?</p>

<p>Congratulations!</p>

<p>yeah i emailed them and they too told me i would hear around mid jan. flippydoo, did you actually get your ea acceptance already?</p>

<p>EA seems to come out staggered. Last year S got his EA acceptance notice in Texas on Dec. 28th.</p>

<p>is there any order by which they consider applicants and mail ea decisions? because some parts of my application were a bit past the deadline...does this mean I will find out later rather than sooner?</p>

<p>I got my EA acceptance December 22! First day of winter break :-D</p>

<p>I'm so excited!!! I'm going to visit this spring, but so far I LOVE it.</p>

<p>2008grad: I'd bet you'll get your decision later in January if your application was a bit late. </p>

<p>I've heard they accept 5% of the EA applicants before Jan 15., but I'm not sure how valid that is.</p>

<p>Congratulations, CurrySpice!</p>

<p>Thanks! Good luck to everyone else who applied. Can't wait to see you guys next fall!</p>

<p>I am so anxious! I still haven't heard!</p>

<p>ditto. this is not a fun process.</p>

<p>Don't worry. I haven't heard yet either. And I am away until sunday so I don't know if anything has come in the mail. I'm ready sell my soul to find out!</p>

<p>I found out I got accepted EA on the 24th. They also gave me a $10,000 renewable leadership scholarship! Yay!!</p>

<p>Blindkite, that is FABULOUS! IN and with money!</p>

<p>I would do anything to know but congrats to everyone accepted!</p>

<p>im curious, how do i know where my acceptance letter is sent. i have my permanent address as home and my current mailing adress at school (i go to boarding school). where will it go?</p>