Early decision class of 2026

I was accepted into class of 2026! Anyone else?

1 Like

Congrats, daughter is a freshman this year and loves Bentley. Best of luck and enjoy.

Hi! Applying EDII – anyone know when they send out this info?

Also, for those accepted EDI, can you share stats?

Thanks!

My DD applied EDII last year and is now a freshman at Bentley. She received her admission letter on February 1, 2021

Thanks so much! Any stats to share, only if you feel comfortable doing so. Seems like low acceptance rates all around. Son’s stats are 1410 SATs and 3.86/4, which seem to be in higher range, but with so many more applications coming in, a bit nervous.

WGPA: 3.8
SAT / ACT: Did not submit
AP Classes: 6
Honor Classes: 5
ECs: Several EC’s and work experience.

Good Luck, Bentley is a great school and my DD loves it.

So appreciate the stats!! Fingers crossed…

Good Luck everyone

Posting here as I didn’t see a RD 2026 forum. Got the accept+scholarship decision today (about 30 minutes ago) via email and portal

1 Like

Same!

Accepted with scholarship. Great school. Serious consideration for me.

Do you guys know what the biggest scholarship Bentley gives out is? I got 30k a year which they called the president’s scholarship. Hopefully, they give out need aid on top of merit because it would still be over 40k a year without it.

Accepted Class of 2026! Presidents Scholarship (30K per year) and the scholarship from the Womans Leadership Program (10K per year), as well as Honors Program! Super excited, defintely putting in consideration.
Stats:
1510 SAT Superscore
3.92/4 Unweighted 4.55 Weighted
11 AP, 6 Honors, 5 Dual Enrollment Classes
Good luck and congratulations to everyone else who was accepted!

Daughter got accepted with annual scholarship (30K + 10K). What is the total cost of attendance? When do they release these details? We are weighing between Purdue/UIUC/Bently? Can someone tell how Bently University is? How is the college environment, business courses and future of undergrads after completion of the course?

I got waitlisted and decided to be considered for both the fall and spring semesters does anyone know what the likelihood to get off the waitlist is? Or what I could do to get myself off the waitlist ASAP! I am part of the academically weaker candidates but I have no doubt that my essay and my extracurriculars are what attracted them.

From what I have read; In 2021, Bentley University waitlisted 1,008 students. Of those, 335 eventually got in. I have no experience in this area but what I have been told by admissions offices when you daughter was choosing a school was to do the following if waitlisted.

Contact the admissions office, perhaps via email, to demonstrate continued interest even if the school doesn’t require additional follow-up.

Write the admissions office a letter of interest to demonstrate continued interest, emphasize that you are a good fit for Bentley, provide any important updates on the personal or academic fronts and stress why you what to attend Bentley.

Good Luck, Bentley is a great school