Early Decision

<p>My S is a freshman and absolutely loves CC. Good luck to everyone !! </p>

<p>PS... I am still wondering why CC is not listed as a top LAC on this site ??</p>

<p>Has anyone heard this year?</p>

<p>My son found out today. He couldn't be happier!</p>

<p>Congratulations from the mum of a very happy freshman!</p>

<p>I'm in I'm in I'm in! Yay..my stats were terrible too. 1780 SAT, 3.5 GPA, and class rank of 40-something. My essay and my recommendations must have reeeaaaally helped me get into this college. I'm so glad!</p>

<p>Congratulations Michiyo!!!</p>

<p>I think everyone who comes to CC has some special quality, and I'm sure there was something about you that really shined through. I hope you love CC as much as my son does.</p>

<p>wow Congratulations Michiyo, that's impressive!!</p>

<p>Hello everyone, what’s the CC ED1 notification date of 2011?</p>

<p>Dec 15th… which is tomorrow, but a lot of people have already got there notifications…my S has not and we live in CA… where do you live?</p>

<p>Hi 5boys, I’m a father of a CC intl’ applicant from China mainland. Have no idea on how the decision is delivered to countries other than the US, email or physical package.</p>

<p>walterwzq-- We will get physical package. I don’t think they are going to email the decision. So have to wait till this friday. I am planning to call admission office if I don’t hear anything till friday. Best of luck for your son.</p>

<p>or daughter for that matter.</p>

<p>Thanks eehlauna. Yes my son. Best of luck for you too.</p>

<p>I just got accepted on monday to CC I applied for ED and will be attending in the fall! any tips for incoming frosh?</p>

<p>Ask for EMS (Eastern Mountain Sports) and other sporting goods gift certificates for the Holidays!
Smile a lot.
You are going to have an awesome next 4 years. Congrats!</p>

<p>If you don’t mind, accepted students please post SAT scores. my son is considering ED2. Thanks!</p>

<p>I got in with a 2100, but test scores alone will not make or break you.</p>

<p>CC has a holistic admissions approach, and they place a lot more value on “fit”. They want students who know that CC is the right school for them, and I think that’s how their decisions are made.</p>

<p>Hello! I was admitted 12/20/2011 :)</p>

<p>From New Mexico
Small public high school
ACT: 26
3.3 GPA
Some volunteering with food banks and relay for life
I applied ED1.
Anything else, just ask</p>

<p>Edited: I received it POSTAL mail in a package :)</p>

<p>ED accepted. SAT - 2230 not super scored. Top of class D3 sized school. Lots of AP’s, but more than anything just really was psyched about CC instead of the more obvious Rice or Ivy’s or probable full rides at state schools.</p>