Early Vs Regular

<p>I'm currently debating whether to apply early or regular. If I apply early, sat for 1 time before the deadline of November 1. However, if I apply regular, I can take 3 subject test (I've been preparing for them since summer), before the Jan 1 deadline. Should I apply early or regular? (I've only taken SAT once and received 1300/1600, which is no where near my goal).
-I'm considering Early because I've heard there is more chances and also because of stamp/singer (I want the best chance to be select as Foote Fellow)
Thank you</p>

<p>Early action is the way to go. Not early decision. Also, they said they didn’t consider subject tests when my DS applied (although he took them and submitted). He’s currently a UM sophomore. </p>

<p>At an info session out here in CA last year the director of admissions stated specifically that even if you submit subject tests the admissions committee will NOT look at them.</p>

<p>Based on reading the UM threads for the last two years I think that your 1300 puts you out of range for Stamps/Singer/Foote, unless you’re an URM. However, unlike some other schools, I’m pretty sure that you do NOT have to go early action to qualify for those scholarships (there was discussion about that on this board last year). I think that you’d be better off concentrating on getting that score up above 1400 if you really want a shot at the elite scholarships.</p>