ED 2 Extended

<p>This weekend I received an email from admissions announcing the extension of ED2. Wondering why this has occurred and weighing the advantages and disadvantages of participation. CC is one of my top two and I would be very happy there. Hopefully if I go ED2 aid/merit will work out. Any advice, is there really a better chance of getting accepted by applying ED?</p>

<p>It’s hard to say why they would extend the deadline, but a possibility is that they want to better shape the class by knowing who will matriculate. Applying ED2 is good since it shows that you are truly committed to CC, and they really like students who show interest.</p>

<p>For what it’s worth, I applied ED1 and I received very generous financial aid that is going to work great for my family, so don’t let financial aid serve as a deterrent if you really love CC!</p>

<p>Thanks hopeful - I’m leaning towards ED2</p>

<p>How much did they extend the deadline?</p>

<p>They extended the deadline to January 30.</p>

<p>Anyone received ED2 acceptance packet yet? If not, anybody know when notifications came out last year?</p>

<p>perhaps feb 10th? ohhhh, it’s tmr!!!
i see this notification date on cc website, i’m also waiting for my ed2 package
bless all good luck ;)</p>

<p>Received my acceptance letter today for ED2 so they should be arriving shortly!</p>

<p>Oh…how did you receive your acceptance letter? by email or mail?</p>

<p>I got the package in the mail.</p>