ED/EA Miami University Ohio Fall 2023

She had 4.31 and 30 ACT, so pretty average

Did they give him money too?

Congrats everyone!!! It’s early! Of course my D is not home to check.

My son just checked his portal and was accepted with $12K merit, waiting for a decision on Honors College and the Prodesse Scholars Program.
OOS 3.8GPA/ 1310 SAT. Sports management and Entrepreneurship co-major.
Rigorous Jesuit HS, varsity athlete 4 years (captain), AAA club hockey, several ECs, lots of volunteering.

2 Likes

My son got in too! Never got an email, just the letter in the portal.

2 Likes

My son got in. In state 4.43 weighted GPA, 30 ACT, $13000 Red Hawk Academic Excellence Scholarship. Nice offer…probably not attending however.

Daughter just got into Honors there. OOS. $25,000 merit. Great option!

4 Likes

OOS and nice scholarship

1 Like

My daughter received $10,000 merit and honors college. In state, 31 ACT 4.5 GPA.

1 Like

D is IN. OOS and wow nice merit.

1 Like

Son got his acceptance this morning as well.

In-state, 4.1 GPA, 30 ACT, 4-year varsity soccer (2 year captain). $6,000 a year in scholarships.

It’s on his Top 3 list, not sure where it ranks, though. Should hopefully get the other two today.

1 Like

D23 was also accepted! OOS 23K merit and 3.99 W GPA. Test optional.

1 Like

The EA decisions were actually released last night, 12/14

Son accepted 3.34 UW GPA no test score. Offered $4000/year merit.

1 Like

Im out of state test optional with a 3.8. I applied with exploratory major and my co major was pre med. Which I didnt mean to put. I go in but through the pathway program. I feel as though if I didnt apply with the pre med I would have got in with scholarships what should I do?

We live in California and my daughter got her decision last night at 9 pm our time

1 Like

My daughter got in!! 3.9 W, 27 ACT, rigorous high school. This was a late add for her based on their presentation at school so we haven’t even visited. This is where I hope she ends up. We are OOS.

1 Like

My DS got into Farmer’s School of Business. OOS (test optional) with a $19K/year merit! We’ll be visiting in the new year!

2 Likes

D23 accepted into CAS - History/Education
OOS
Accepted Honors Program
Merit $34K
31/1410 4.55 GPA w.
7 AP taken and passed all, 4 more senior year
Varisty Tennis, NHS, Game Club, etc. Held leadership positions in 2 areas.

D23’s big sister is at Miami right now graduating in May. If you are serious about Miami and have questions send me a message I know a lot about it.

3 Likes

Thank you- I am going to message you now.