Eddie Lacy just scored his first Pro Football touchdown

<p>Eddie Lacy just scored his first Pro Football touchdown for the Green Bay Packers in the 4 th quarter of play. A nice over the top dive to put Greenbay on top, at least temporarily.</p>

<p>My husband has him on his fantasy football team. He came running out of the den yelling that I had to hurry. I thought the room was on fire. I went running down the hall only to find that he was in front of the tv with the flipper running the touchdown over and over again. He was so excited :). Eddie had a bit of a rough start but I am sure the touchdown was something he will remember for a long time.</p>

<p>Yay Eddie!</p>

<p>Lacy got hurt today … hopefully it’s not too serious (concussion) … [Eddie</a> Lacy of Green Bay Packers suffers concussion, out of game against Washing ton Redskins - ESPN](<a href=“http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9677500/eddie-lacy-green-bay-packers-suffers-concussion-game-washing-ton-redskins]Eddie”>Eddie Lacy of Green Bay Packers suffers concussion, out of game against Washing ton Redskins - ESPN)</p>

<p>Hope it’s not severe and he recovers soon.</p>

<p>I don’t follow football (much) and least of all the Packers <blech>. But love to hear good news of former UA players who I did watch, and admire, last year.</blech></p>