Elon University Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Which one? Mine did business and honors and just wants to know one way or the other!

If you are a finalist, you will be invited on February 1 to interview with faculty.

from website on Fellows programā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you! My daughter thought it said she would hear by the 1st but we canā€™t seem to find that info. again!

Mine did honors and Elon college fellows.

Not yet - my daughter waiting on that as well. Leadership fellows.

Mine said they are supposed to hear by Feb 1 as well. Maybe it was the message they got when they submitted. wondering if they hear either way OR only if invited?

Yes, I think thatā€™s what it said when she submitted her application. I hope they let them know either way. Good luck to your girl!

Yours too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope they let us know either way! Good luck to all of your kids. Itā€™s an exciting time!

1 Like

Does anyone know what time the fellow decision comes out today?

1 Like

I read on another blog that last year the emails were sent around 6pm.

3 Likes

It is on my S portal

2 Likes

My daughter was invited to interview for College Fellows! Very excited!

2 Likes

CONGRATS! Mine isnā€™t home so I donā€™t know! Do they get an email directing them to look?

2 Likes

I just asked ā€“ she did get an email

Thanks! I wonder if just the people invited get it or everyoneā€¦time will tell :slight_smile:

1 Like

My D got an interview for Honorsā€¦ beyond excited in our house right now!!

2 Likes

TFW when that email comes in about a change in the Elon portal and your son is on the basketball court for their biggest rivalry gameā€¦ Gotta be patient for a couple of hours, I guess!

My daughter had applied for Communications Fellows. She did not receive an email but when she checked her portal she saw she was invited to attend the weekend for it! I know only 30 students actually get it, but any idea how many are invited to ā€œcompeteā€ for it that weekend?

Congrats to your daughter!! I was wondering that same question, how many are still competing for each spot now? My daughter has a conflict that weekend and is completely stressed out! Elon is her first choice school but without the fellow it will not be doable. She doesnā€™t want to interview remotely especially if it will hurt her chances. But, she doesnā€™t want to bail on her high school either! :weary: