Emerson College Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Emerson College offers Early Decision I and II, and Early Action for freshman admissions.

The Early Action (EA) and Early Decision 1 deadline for Fall 2022 admission at Emerson College is November 1. The Early Decision 2 deadline is December 1st, 2021. The regular deadline is January 14th, 2022.

All early action applicants should receive an admissions decision by December 15. For more information visit the Emerson College page on College Confidential.

See updates and discuss results with other Emerson College applicants.

Are you planning to apply early to Emerson College? Why Emerson College? What questions do you have about applying early? Comment in the thread below.

To discuss other Emerson College topics visit the emerson-college tag on CC Forums.

Have more information about Emerson College Early Action?

This post is a wiki and allows CC members to edit and update relevant information - just click the Edit button in the lower right corner. (You must be a registered user with at least Member level privileges to edit wikis).

Does anyone know what date last year the previous class was notified of decision? I know we are supposed to hear by Dec 15th, just curious if it was earlier?

3 Likes

I’m wondering too!

Mid-Dec could mean Dec. 17 too

i think it said by Dec 15th which would hopefully mean dec 15th or before!

1 Like

Yay that’s exciting. Counting down the days now

1 Like

I can’t tell if I’m more nervous or excited, but I can’t wait to find out. good luck you guys!

3 Likes

My daughter is so in love with Emerson and did ED. So nervous for her!! She is believes that this is the only school for her. She is smart and talented (perfomring arts). Just sending everyone good vibes!!! Hoping for the big congrats!

4 Likes

Does anyone think today might be decision day?

1 Like

I’m thinking the 15th

was really hoping but nothing posted in the portal and did last year so maybe not. I dont care when it comes as long as its a big fat CONGRATULATIONS!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“by” Dec 15 would be nice! please don’t make us wait til Friday! Just spit them out today already!

1 Like

fingers toes and everything else crossed. Really hoping soon. oohhhmmmm

1 Like

They’re coming out tomorrow (December 14th) in the afternoon depending on your location/region. Excited!!

3 Likes

How did you find that out?

It’s on our portals before we log in. There’s a table with times and states/regions!

1 Like

Got it thanks!

Wow I didn’t see this! This is super exciting!

Emerson ED/EA decision is tomorrow! 12/14 1pm (look at portal page for exact time for your state)

1 Like