Emerson College Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

My daughter got into film production with a scholarship. She’s excited/relieved!

My son just got into Theater for Comedic Arts!!! So excited.

2 Likes

Our kiddo did too! But no aid discussed in letter :grimacing:

Same here for Musical Theatre. No aid or financial info at all in acceptance letter…wonder if that comes a bit later?

1 Like

Got into Journalism, no merit aid unfortunately! I had to supply some more financial info so maybe that had something to do with it? Not sure, but SUPER excited and happy for everyone else!

Journalism accepted. OOS. Congrats to all.

GPA: 3.87/4 unweighted 4.09/4.5 weighted
I did not send SAT scores or a creative sample
Activities: President of a club and Tri M Music Honors Society, Captain for competitive dance team, singing, theatre, band section leader, a few other clubs/volunteer work
I think my essays were pretty strong

got in as a visual arts production major with $20,000 a year!! congrats everyone!

1 Like

My daughter got accepted ED - Theater Education… So excited for her!

2 Likes

that’s amazing, congrats!

I have similar stats, did you get a scholarship?

They are still configuring my financial aid / scholarship :slight_smile:

Did you get any? If so which ones and how much?

Did you also apply to Chapman?

Yes! But EA doesn’t hear until mid Feb:(

1 Like

3.9 gpa, 34 ACT, leader of a few clubs and honor societies. I think my essays were fairly good.

Does anyone know how many total students at Emerson study Media Arts Production? Undergraduate? TIA!

My son was accepted today, RD to Business of Creative Enterprises. No merit $ mentioned. Is this something that usually comes directly with acceptance?

1 Like

Congrats! I believe it would have if it was a larger award. My daughter was admitted in the early action round and did not get any of the merit awards that come in the email but did get an email from the financial aid office a few days later with a small award (I think $1K a year).

1 Like

Thank you!

I was admitted in the EA round and any merit is usually included in the acceptance letter and any grants awarded would be in the financial aid package! You can also appeal both of these once you get your package I believe.

1 Like