Emerson RD 2025

Hi hi! I saw there was no thread yet for Emerson RD so just wanted to make one for discussions :slight_smile: I applied as a Business of Creative Enterprises major.

1 Like

I applied Emerson RD Communication Disorders. I’m so anxious and want a decision now! Ha ha ha

hi! i applied RD for Media Arts Production:) nervous but excited

Anxiously awaiting regular decision for stage and production management. Hang in there everyone.

I applied for Media Arts Production!

hey everyone! i applied to political communication :slight_smile:

When will we start getting decisions?

I believe we find out April 1. Does anyone know if Emerson gives financial aid along with academic scholarships?

I just checked the portal just to see, and I have yet another question in there about the CSS. Now to upload an asset worksheet. Does anyone know if this means anything for admittance or is this just financial aid needing even more information? And can I wait and do the financial aid stuff once I hear if I get in or now?

hey! generally, it depends on the time you receive verification forms (some I got right after I applied, others right before decisions) when it comes to admissions decisions. usually, when you receive it a couple of weeks before getting a decision, it is a sign of good news :))

I am thinking decisions might come out today based on past years. Wishing everyone luck!

1 Like

good luck to you too!!

People from last year’s thread were saying a chart of times and dates that decisions will come out should appear on the portal on decision day. Does anyone see that so far?

do you have a photo of this? not sure what you’re talking about exactly lol

Apparently some people from last year and EA this year could see a schedule of times that decisions were coming out on the portal. I’m not sure where this is but if you check the past forums people were talking about it.

ohh yeah unless that is on a different page (not the main one) then i don’t see it lol

I don’t see any timeline for decisions so another week maybe?

omg guys i see the chart

When is it?

It comes out at different times depending on where you are from. Check the log in page and you should see your designated time