Emory Class of 2027 Official Thread

How do you get it?

We receive an email back in January to register for the Opus portal to provide additional financial aid information.

Can everyone log in here: https://m.opus.emory.edu/. That’s the link that
twotruesin22 is referring to. It’s not the applicant page.

I cannot log in because I did not apply for financial aid. If I try to get an ID, I am told that I am not in the system.

1 Like

What time do decisions come out?

6pm

1 Like

Thank you. Good luck to youđŸ€ž

Same to you too!

My OPUS portal looks like your attached screenshot when viewed on my phone, but looks like the other attached image (with all the boxes) when viewed on my laptop. I’m assuming it doesn’t mean anything because of this, rather it’s just a different display based on screen dimensions.

I mean we want to know if she got in, but these late to release schools (esp for early applications) is kinda ridiculous. Just get to it. We’re so so done with this torturous process.

3 Likes

Please don’t stress. None of this means much. My DS was admitted in FEB and it still looks the same. Good luck !!

ahh this makes sense i can log into this one

what username do i have to use?

im really sorry this isnt helpful at all but all my info is saved on my computer so i just used that, but i think i used my financial aid username if we got one? it wasnt the id on my emory app portal

2 Likes

how do u login to opus? don’t you need an id

Admission | Emory University can anyone access this?

Off topic question

Does anybody know how much being a first-generation student weighs into your decision?

Nope. It says I am unauthorized.

unauthorized. i dont know if any NYU-esque shenanigans extrapolate to emory lol

1 Like

My guess is a lot.

3 Likes