Engineering Students: Have any of you had this problem?

<p>I am not able to register for my ENGE 1114 class for Spring 2011. I know what the problem is, but I need a solution and all of the VT staff/faculty are out-of-office for Christmas.</p>

<p>When I applied to VT, I had 18 college credits coming in. I read up on a blog somewhere that most freshman engineering majors don't make it through the first semester. In order to take course workload off, I took an ENGE 1024 equivalent at a community college over the summer. I made an A so it transferred, but it came up on my transfer transcript as an ENGE elective 1XXX instead of 1024. I e-mailed the engineering coordinator at VT and was told that it had to be manually substituted in around Spring 2011 registration period. Well it didn't get done and now I have a prerequisite error when I try to add the class. There are only a few CRNs still available that fit into my current class schedule and people are switching out of classes and into the class that I need. If all of the spots fill up in the ENGE 1114 class before the staff/faculty come back, what do I need to do in order to get the class? Force add? Is there a website for steps on how to apply for force add in an engineering course?</p>