EOP CLASS OF 2019

my guidance counselor uploaded my mis year todasy he said most SUNYs need it for EOP

@BabyPanda33‌

@Dia2015 oh really? My school’s college office told me it’s not required. I only send midyear reports to private schools. Also my school send the report by mail

@BabyPanda33‌ Yeah but he said I should be in close contact with the school. So I will call and ask if they actually require mid year report

@dia2015 i try to contact them, but i cant find the eop office number, so i just email them.

I received an email from them today that says i qualify academically & to send the eop form and financial stuff.

@Mutability‌ really ? What are your stats? if you don’t mind me asking

@Mutability‌ when did u apply?

@BabyPanda33 i submitted the application on nov 13th but completed it on feb 10th

@dia2015 Nothing special lol but 83 average, 20 on the ACT & 1420 on SAT

@Mutability‌ oh, I submitted mine on nov 24. We have similar stats, I have a 88 avg and 1560 in the SAT

@Babypanda33 you’ll definitely qualify academically, maybe they haven’t gotten to your application yet. Have you checked your app status? cause i found out i qualified a few days before i got the email.

@Mutability‌ Idk why they haven’t send me the email? I think I’m not qualify becuz it’s been so long, and I check my status everyday. What does it say on your status?

@Babypanda33 it says “incomplete items outstanding”. those items are the eop financial form and eligibility documents.

@Mutability‌ what exact day did you find out ?

@Mutability‌ my app status said “complete ready for review”

@dia2015 around the 21st but i waited for them to contact me just in case… @babypanda33 idk why they are doing it this way because in the email i got it says the earlier you send the documents in the higher your chances

@Mutability‌ I know. On the eop website, it say the forms r due feb1

@‌dia2015
Did u anything get anything from bing?

@BabyPanda33‌ nope I’m worried