Essay question

<p>Hello everyone, I have a question with this prompt - "Consider something in your life you think goes unnoticed and write about why it's important to you."</p>

<p>I would like to know whether the prompt is asking us about something in our daily life that we do not notice, but is very important, or, whether it is asking us to write about a specific trait or quality of ours that is unnoticed by others but is very important to us.</p>

<p>Thank You</p>

<p>I think it is the second interpretation. If something is important to you, you’d expect it to be something that you yourself have made note of.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>Notice the wording. They purposefully used it- they did not specify daily, nor did they exclude it. You need to decide which interpretation works best for you. There is not always one right/correct answer. There is enough ambiguity so you can pick the interpretation you can best discuss.</p>

<p>“When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.”</p>

<p>John Lennon</p>

<p>I just talked to a admissions representitive yesterday about the prompt. She explained that they like to leave the prompt more “open-ended” so they’re not reading the same response over and over again. They leave it up to you for your own interpretation so be creative!</p>