Fall 2013 rooms!

<p>Has anyone also received their dorm assignment? just curious. I didn't get any of my 3 preferences, even though I made a deposit around november</p>

<p>My daughter got her assignment and ended up with her third choice, Rudder. We didn’t know anything about the dorms and she chose Rudder sort of randomly. She was really hoping for the new dorms. Where did you get assigned?</p>

<p>I got in Haas, but it’s weird, the reslife site says it is for honors student but I am not one, i am an international freshman</p>

<p>D2 got her first pick. Two person suite in the new Northside Dorm. She is excited! :)</p>

<p>Haas was planned this year to be an Honors Housing Community, along with Lechner and McFadden, but there were not enough students to fill it. I believe they scrapped those plans.</p>

<p>ooh that might explain it, but still hoping I will get into the new buildings, the mail they sent us says we can ask for a dorm change before july i think, if someone cancels you can get her/his dorm</p>

<p>@wiiplay4 I got assigned to Haas as well even though I’m not an honors student! What’s your room number? and @wemel, are you saying that Haas is no longer an Honors hall? Cause I was getting worried. I didn’t want to be forced to do any honors activities and I was worried that the people there would the “nerdy” type.</p>

<p>Correct. Haas is no longer an honor’s dorm.</p>

<p>Alright thank you!!</p>

<p>@lanadelrey room 235, you?</p>

<p>@wiiplay4 i messaged you!</p>

<p>@lanaderlrey I answered you back!</p>

<p>They just changed me to the new northside to a 2 person suite!</p>