Fall 2016 transfer still not received admittance packet

Are there any fall 2016 transfers who have not received the admittance materials? I have no information on housing, course selection, access to email and portal, and transfer credit analysis. A lot of Colorado people I’ve emailed haven’t really responded. Does this reflect the rest of the administration? Is it worth it to go there from Wesleyan? Thanks.

Have you checked your BaseCamp? CC tries to avoid paper at all costs, in an attempt to keep the lowest possible carbon footprint. I got a really small envelope upon admission, then everything else was done via BaseCamp.

Is the CC administration perfect? Not really. It does seem chaotic at times. That said, when push comes to shove, the CC administration always seems to ensure that students get what they need. That is my experience, at least.

I have no idea how transfers work, but assume they will want you to go to Orientation. At Orientation, they will explain the bidding process for classes, where I assume you will be considered a 1st Year. I have no idea who decides transfer credits, but once they do, your Graduation Requirements are tracked online.

You register for an official email, snail mail box and all the other goodies in BaseCamp.

Like I said, every time I walk into an office at CC, it seems a bit chaotic. But every time I leave an office at CC, I have complete confidence that my issue is being addressed effeciently.