Financial Aid award available.. decision isn't?

Double majoring applicant here (Frost school of music and physics major), so I just checked my CaneLink account to see if maybe by some miracle they updated without sending emails and I noticed something. About two days ago, I was not allowed to access my financial aid award summary but now I am. Although, what I see here are TWO President’s scholarships for music but no federal aid involved. Now, if this is not a glitch at all this is AWESOME to have so much in merit (!!!) but, the downside is that absolutely no federal stuff is showing. Do you think this is a glitch or is this an absolute indicator that I got in? And if I got in, will I get no federal aid since it’s not showing up now? Anyone here had/has a similar situation? I’m so excited!

Were both of your presidential scholarships labeled “music”? Because I was wondering the same thing (kind of). We were hoping for some academic scholarship as well, but I don’t see any. I don’t believe you need to worry about the need based part. I mean, they’d at least be offering loans or something, so that part is most likely just not updated yet.

I cannot imagine that they’d assign a music scholarship if you weren’t accepted. You cannot be accepted into the music school without academic admission, so I’m guessing you’re good to go on admissions!

Yeah both scholarships were labeled as music. You do give a valid point, so I guess it just has to be processed yet. Thank you for the info!

Looks like it disappeared, maybe the fin aid people were snooping this forum and saw us haha