Financial Aid

<p>So, when we get our e-bills on July, are they automatically gonna deduct the grant money that we got as part of our financial aid package? If not, when are they going to give me the grant money? I did not accept any loans.</p>

<p>You usually get it a week before school starts. </p>

<p>@CloudyCloud‌ But, the e-payment is due on Aug. 10 or something. Do they directly deposit the grant money in the bank? I mean how should my family pay for the time being without the grant money?</p>

<p>The bill for the Virginia Tech bill for 2014-2015 school year isn’t up yet. I’m assuming this is because Virginia Tech hasn’t set a price for tuition yet. </p>

<p>What will happen is that Virginia Tech will meet with some board to discuss some monetary stuff. They will most likely raise the price of tuition and shortly after you’ll start seeing a account summary for the upcoming school year. </p>

<p>This should all be done over the summer. Make sure you set up your direct deposit so the school will deposit money into your bank account instead of mailing you a check. You’ll be fine. </p>