FIT applicants fall 2022

:smiley:HEY ! ANYONE APPLYING FOR FALL 2022? LETS DISCUSS HERE!

3 Likes

HEY i am

1 Like

I am applying for Fall 2022 as well.

1 Like

I applied to the menswear AAS program btw.

1 Like

Hey I’m applying as a transfer !! Does anyone know when admissions decisions are coming out?

1 Like

By the way I’m a communication design major :slight_smile: !

1 Like

HIII so my name is juls :slight_smile: I applied for the fall 2022 aswell ( AMC major ) , I’ve literally been refreshing my email and checking my portal religiously LMAO even tho decisions aren’t coming out till March! I know the latest would be April 1st. ANYWAYS I’m wishing everyone good luck!!! <3 I’m so anxious omg cause I’m trying not to self doubt , it’s killing me :sob:

1 Like

like around March 15-April 1st is the latest! But maybe they might send it out early not sure :slight_smile:

hey guys! i applied as well for fashion business! i was actually talking to admissions today and they said they’ll start sending out responses towards the end of march and first week of april. best of luck for everyone!

I’m a transfer student who applied for the FD program! My high school gpa wasn’t very good (from a poor sophmore year) but I have had really strong grades in college so hopefully they overlook my high school stuff. Good luck to everyone!

Hi, I am applying for the MA Program, and I was wondering if anyone has heard back for interviews?

Hi, have you heard anything so far? I’m also applying for a MFA program. I haven’t heard anything.

Hii my name is Ashley I applied for Fall 2022 Fashion design Aas major! I was wondering if you heard back from them yet? :smiling_face_with_tear: I’ve been super anxious waiting for a letter to come in the mail or an email from them.

No I Haven’t heard back from them either….idk if they interview for graduate programs or if it’s only for select applicants

Also, do you guys know if they send out letters or via email?

I believe they’ll start sending out decisions end of March till 1st of April, not before that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Email

1 Like

Oh ok, thanks wishing you the best of luck!

1 Like

Has anyone checked their financial aide checklist to see if it’s been updated or reviewed? We are still in the pending review status.

My daughter is still pending review also

1 Like