FIT applicants fall 2022

Is anyone else unable to access their myFIT portal today? Seems like the system is down.

just tried mine right now and it allowed me to log in

1 Like

We can get in, nothing new for us.

1 Like

if i’m not mistaken, i think they go by last name. what’s the first letter of your last name?

Last name starts with A so we will see :crossed_fingers:

Seems like the past two years, the first round of acceptances were sent out on March 23rd. Even though they were different days of the week, still was March 23rd for 2020 and 2021. So maybe they will start tomorrow?? Just a thought.

2 Likes

i was thinking the same thing, hopefully some of us get news tomorrow to keep each other updated. once again, good luck to everyone!

4 Likes

My daughter’s financial aid updated to show COA and loans offered. Anyone else get any updates or get a decision?

Nothing here. Did you daughter apply for the presidential scholar program?

No. She is advanced standing.

1 Like

Sounds like a good sign.

1 Like

Yes! We did too!!!

2 Likes

We are advanced standing as well

1 Like

Are you located on the east coast? Just wondering because we are on the west coast and wondering if they update geographically.

1 Like

Long Island

2 Likes

Yes Long Island

1 Like

has anyone gotten an email yet?

Not us, but my daughter is in a Snapchat group for fall 2022 applicants and someone posted that they called admissions and admissions said we should hear within a week. FIT seems to send in waves, some could be sooner and in past years, some didn’t get a response until after April 1. I hope we don’t have to wait too much longer.

2 Likes

that’s weird cause from last years forum, they said that most people who got anything after april 1st were either rejected or waitlisted
 maybe they changed it this year? hopefully we hear soon though cause all of this is making me too anxious :sweat_smile:

anyone who applied for presidential, have you guys heard anything yet?