FIT applicants fall 2022

Me too! But we got another update on the financial aid. #3 now has a green check mark (it previously had an exclamation point). The wait is killing me. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

We got the green checkmark today also. The anxiety in my house is through the roof!!

1 Like

i’m too anxious to look at my portal! i’m just waiting till i get the email, hopefully we hear more tomorrow!

2 Likes

Same here! My daughter doesn’t even want to know about the updates to the portal - wants the thrill (hopefully) of getting that acceptance email. :pray:t2:

1 Like

so anxious number 3 still has an exclamation point me

Seems as though we are on the same timeframe. Maybe bc we are from Long Island? What major is your daughter? Mine is Footware and accessory design.

i’m from connecticut and since we’re from the east coast, hopefully things are happening to my portal behind the scenes too :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I just spoke to admissions, and the lady said they’ll be sending decisions the first week of April. She said around April 5th. But, seems like it may be sooner since financial aid is getting updated. We are planning a trip to New York the first week of April to look at the other schools my daughter has already been admitted to, and was hoping to know the FIT decision before then, but maybe we will find out when we are there.

1 Like

April 5th???

That’s what she said. I know, I was surprised. She said they received more applicants this year than in the past two years.

Could be a Long Island thing lol. My daughter’s major is Interior Design.

Omg I can hold on until April 5!

Omg no!!! :grimacing:

so more competition
 and anxiety
 yay :pensive:

1 Like

Yep. I guess that means a lower acceptance rate :grimacing: I haven’t even heard of presidential scholars getting accepted yet.

1 Like

I haven’t either. But, I’m thinking it will be sooner than April 5th since some of you already have financial aid being reviewed.

1 Like

my anxiety is through the roof i literally keep refreshing my email
 & now to hear more applicants applied & prob won’t hear till the first week of April
 omg :sob::sob:!!!

1 Like

Deleted post

My daughter is hearing presidential honors started receiving acceptance emails

3 Likes

Oh wow. It’s about time decisions start rolling out.

I just called admissions and spoke with a very nice woman. She said if you applied by the priority deadline, you should hear back before April 1. I also asked if the update to financial aid meant anything and she said she was just talking to a co worker about it and no, it does not indicate acceptance. So we just have to wait. I also asked about an accepted students day and she said it will be online again.

2 Likes

That’s good news. By April 1st would be so much better! That’s too bad that accepted students day will still be online. Seems to be the only school still doing that.

3 Likes