FIT applicants fall 2022

For anyone that is accepted, can you guys deposit the $150 fee and can you guys find out your FAFSA info? I clicked on “go to my financial aid checklist” and it gave me a COA of $13k and a left over of $1-$2k to pay. Anyone?

But it didn’t say anything specific

That is usually a good sign that you were accepted. It’s speculation but if you go through past threads, they say they have never read of anyone rejected that had the COA showing. The COA showed for my daughter and it eventually showed the loans offered. The loan info disappeared but COA remained and she was accepted. There have been no further changes to her portal. There are people accepted even though their COA never changed (from reading last threads). I hope it’s good news for you! Good luck!

1 Like

Till what date do they send out acceptances ?

I think April 1st-5th.

has anyone heard anything today yet?

I haven’t

fashion design as well

I Haven’t but I called admissions and they said that the decisions will all be out by April 1st and that they are sending out admissions decisions based on how early you sent in your application. I know I sent in mine very close to February 1st so im now expecting to hear back closer to the 1st. The women also said if you submitted the application after February 1st you won’t hear until after April 1st.

1 Like

okay thank you so much that makes me feel a lot better! I applied more towards Feb 1 so makes sense.

1 Like

hm okay, i applied in late october so that has me a little nervous LOL

did she she say application or additional materials?

I just realized that I can pay the deposit if I click on “Pay Student Account and View E-bill” but I’m thinking that’s always been there because she took pre-college classes last summer. It’s under online resources. Anyone else have this? Don’t know if it’s been there since the beginning and I didn’t notice or it’s new.

I wouldn’t be too worried there were sm applicants this year I have faith in you and us!!!

1 Like

She said the application not the additional materials

We had that. My daughter took pre college as well. I think it was there all along. You can also pay graduate tuition so I don’t think it’s an indication. Hoping for the best for you!

1 Like

That’s what I figured. Good to know.

1 Like

do you guys know if people have been hearing back at all today?

idk i submitted my application literally on november 14th because i messed up my spring application and i still haven’t heard back

No my daughter is in a group with almost 1100 kids and no word today.

1 Like