FIT applicants fall 2022

that’s what i’m anxiously thinking :sweat:

ugh its so brutal. Are you a freshmen applicant or transfer?

freshman applicant

Im a transfer im not sure if that affects anything but regardless I still have hope for us! Good luck, keep me posted if you hear anything.

1 Like

For anyone that is accepted, can you see how much you going to get for FAFSA?
BTW, anyone applied to interior design? I got accepted but I see no one with it​:joy::smiling_face_with_tear:

literally what’s been going on my head all day :sob: trying to remain hopeful tho!!!

1 Like

same I’m a transfer too!!

1 Like

AHHH ok this makes me feel better. Everyone is trying to calm me down saying they probably send freshman decisions out first and then transfers- just a theory though? Im sooo anxious but at least we in this together!

1 Like

Congratulations! My daughter got in for interior design too. We were able to see cost of attendance and expected family contribution. It showed the federal loans offered but then the loans disappeared. Many do not get financial aid info until after acceptance.

1 Like

we’re both in the same boat girl haha don’t worry I’m feeling the same as you are!!:sob::joy::joy: wishing you the best of luck we got this <3

1 Like

Where does it say if you got accepted

anyone know if they’ll release anymore decisions tomorrow? still haven’t heard back yet ahhhh

I’ve been seeing ppl getting acceptances w/ my major , still waiting tho! I’m pretty sure their still sending them out cause it’s till April 1st.

They are sending emails

anyone heard back yet? still haven’t received anything :smiling_face_with_tear:

Sadly, no :pensive:

1 Like

not yet :confused:

1 Like

nope

Has anyone heard who is not near New York or surrounding areas? We are from California and leaving for New York on Saturday to visit schools where my daughter got accepted. FIT is the only school that my daughter has not heard from. Maybe I should just assume she didn’t get in and finalize our plans. :woman_shrugging:t4: Anyway, congrats to all who got in and good luck to those still waiting!

1 Like

I really hope us not hearing back yet doesnt mean that we didn’t get in cause ik they say till April 1st & IK some ppl that still received acceptance letters that day last yr, and I think they send rejection or waitlisted letters after April 1st but I could be wrong. :sob: but I’ll be manifesting that acceptance letters for us today let’s try to stay hopeful <3 :sweat_smile::pray:t3:!

3 Likes