Football Tickets for Parents Weekend

<p>Is this the time to be looking for (and purchasing) tickets for the Florida Atlantic game (parents weekend) or should we wait awhile to see if more tickets become available? I have checked some of the ticket reseller websites and there doesn’t seem to be too much available.</p>

<p>Did you buy a parents weekend package? You should get a link to buy tickets that way, if they aren’t already sold out. They are nosebleed section, but I didn’t want to miss this game, as I’m both a Bama and FAU fan!</p>

<p>Tickets for the FAU game are now available for sale without buying the Family Weekend package.</p>

<p>I was recently told by our resident UA football expert that season tickets won’t be shipped until August 10th or so and that tickets will be easy to come by for face value or less after that. Tickets will also be sold outside the stadium on gameday, but prices will depend on which authorized ticket seller/scalper you talk to.</p>

<p>What is face value for the tickets. I believe I saw $55 somewhere?</p>

<p>Are the tickets on the lower level between the 20s priced higher than those in the upper deck?</p>

<p>We bought the family package last year just to be able to buy football tickets. Half of what we paid for, we did not get to do because we did not arrive until Saturday. The tailgate lunch was catered by Full Moon BBQ and was excellent.</p>

<p>Not really advising which way to go because everyone is different, but our plan will be to puchase either off an auction site, one of the Bama pay sites (ticket exchanges) or outside the stadium.</p>

<p>There will be other fans selling tickets for face or maybe much lower – because they are unable to attend.</p>

<p>We’ve never had to use the scalpers outside the stadium, we’ve always been able to puchase from other fans going to the game that had extra tickets – of course this might mean that large groups will be seperated (I’ve had to go 2, 2, 2 for 6 before). The tickets from other fans are normally much more reasonably priced.</p>

<p>Just remember that you are not going to experience an electric atmoshpere in the stadium for this game, but it will still be a great experience.</p>

<p>We gave up our season tickets when our oldest got involved in dance and cheer 15 years ago – and now she is about to begin her Bama student experience – we’ve now been on the waiting list 3 years for new season tickets.</p>

<p>RTR!!!</p>