For those traveling to the Mizzou - Bama Game...UA Alumni tailgate info

<p>[UA/Missouri</a> Tailgate - Eventbrite](<a href=“UA/Missouri Tailgate Tickets, Columbia | Eventbrite”>http://uamissouri.eventbrite.com/)</p>

<p>It’s a 2:30 kickoff!!! </p>

<p>THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA NATIONAL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
INVITES ALL BAMA ALUMNI, FANS AND FRIENDS
TO JOIN US FOR THE
Alabama Alumni Association/All Seasons Travel
BAMA vs. Missouri Tailgate Party</p>

<p>Saturday, October 13th, 2012
Lowry Mall on the UM Campus
located directly behind the Ellis Library
3 hrs. prior to kickoff</p>

<p>Tickets are $40 per person and include the following:
Private, open air tent with Crimson Tide colors and outdoor seating
Tailgate Buffet to include
Gourmet hotdog and nacho stations
Jumbo buffalo wings
An assortment of salads, sides, dips and desserts
Draft beer and wine
Iced tea, water and coffee
Music and entertainment
On site restrooms and security
Crimson Tide shakers and stickers</p>

<p>You will print off your confirmation and take it to the Alumni Association/All Seasons Travel check-in table at the entrance to the Lowry Mall tailgate area to receive your wristband. </p>

<p>**IF YOU ARE PART OF THE OFFICIAL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
TRAVELIN WITH THE TIDE PACKAGES THAT INCLUDE HOTEL ROOMS THROUGH ALL SEASONS TRAVEL,
YOUR TICKET IS INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE. YOU DO NOT NEED TO
PURCHASE A TICKET! </p>

<p>We also will have at least 3 tents set up on the south side of the Hearnes Center and directly across from the football stadium (they will be green and say Farmland on the tops). I will post great directions later next week. I would love to have any /all of y’alls stop by! We will have lots of Bama fans and guest visiting and I am making Dreamland pulled pork nachos, Mississippi Mud cake and who knows what else. Since it’s a 2:30 kick off we will be setting up at 8 am but I most likely won’t be there until 11:30. Warning…our tailgate group are all former Mizzou players and a little sensitive about Mizzou getting their a**es handed to them! Pm me and I will give y’all my cell. Like I said will post explicit directions next week!! Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>We’ll be set up same place as last year. D2 is celebrating her 16th bday so double party again this year! We’ll be in CoMo Friday evening. I have 10 tix with assigned seats. I’m afraid to ask where they’re located although I’ll be happy in any section.
I got the tix through a MIZZOU alum but it goes without saying that she knows I’m RTR all the way ;)</p>

<p>Is there anything on campus for viewing the game? I’ll be visiting that weekend.</p>

<p>As my travel arrangements to Columbia, MO have fallen through, it looks like I’ll have to sell my ticket and not get to meet y’all at the tailgates. :(</p>

<p>Have a great time at the tailgates and game and Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Where can we get the tix for the event? Looking forward to it!</p>