Fordham Class of 2025 - Regular Decision Date: Mar 15

Waitlisted

Accepted into Rose Hill!!! Would merit scholarships be shown on the acceptance letter if we were awarded one?

My D was admitted during EA round. After reading all posts above, I thought my D’s scholarship maybe luckily changed to a great one today, and we would be super struggling to make a decision.

Just logged in and saw nothing changed. There is even no such a tab of Financial Aid. So great! We won’t be wasting time debating.

Good luck everyone!

Yes

Do not worry, we will withdraw soon.

2 Likes

I can’t find the online acceptance letter and it says I got in online, do they email that?

ONLY if all of your FA documents are in. Mine are NOT! so there is zero financial info/scholarhip info.

1 Like

Wait so if your financial aid info isn’t in, you aren’t considered for merit scholarships either?

I am assuming that NO financial or scholarship info is posted until all of your documents are in. I’m no expert, but that seems to be the case with us.

Same situation here

1 Like

accepted into LC after being deferred EA! it’s possible everyone!!!

for future applicants who may be deferred: keep in touch with your counselor, keep your first semester grades up, and take time writing a thoughtful essay!

gpa: 4.7/5 W
test optional, no scores

so excited!!!

1 Like

Ugh. so frustrating! we never even got an email there was anything missing. and the “missing” date is 3/9!

Congrats to everyone! My daughter was accepted EA and we thought Fordham was out of the picture. A few weeks later she got her financial aid which gave her a sizeable grant (26k I think) and all of a sudden it became almost affordable.

1 Like

Admitted, Rose Hill,
with Fordham Dean’s Scholarship,
International student

_Sending support & kindness to all

1 Like

Can you please provide more details regarding what happened a few weeks later? Did she receive another email, or something showed up in her portal?

Have been admitted for a while, we are still not sure if we have the final package or not.

There is a separate financial aid website, We got the sign in info when we applied. it is fass.fordham.edu or something like that.

it was not in my DD’s letter, but it is in her FA package

If you check the email that was sent with your last financial aid package and look at it if there is a change it will show it. There is no financial aid tab through the portal. That is how I saw my sons was updated and then about an hour later we received a new email from Fordham saying there was a change.

Accepted. International Political Economy with Dean’s Scholarship. No mention of Honors College, does this mean I did not get in or would that notice come later?

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing! I know they have a honors program at their Rose Hill campus, but I applied and got accepted to their Lincoln Center campus, would that make a difference? (to anyone who knows lol).