Fordham University Early Action Decisions Fall 2023

Oh wait I’m sorry- I think he did get that email. It’s the one where you end up in the main Fordham site wirh the course catalog, right?
Btw. His father and I both graduated from Rose Hill and we loved it.

3 Likes

I got curious and set it up and it just is a welcome and says “here you can check the status of your application” but there is nowhere to click.

1 Like

My son (EA) has not received any mail, so probably bad news…

My student did EA and didn’t get the email. No worries! I don’t think it means anything.

5 Likes

What did the email say?

4 Likes

Mine did not either but trying not to read too much into it. Hopefully we will know by the end of the week!

4 Likes

My son applied EA as well but to the dance BFA with Ailey. He won’t hear anything until after his audition in February! I think both decisions (academic and dance) come together in March. Long wait!

4 Likes

Agreed - I’m a current Fordham parent of a Junior (daughter) with a son who just applied EA. He has not received any e-mail and I do not think there is any reason to be concerned. Looking through the comments seems that ED students may have received an e-mail regarding financial aid, but I haven’t heard of any EA students getting one.

6 Likes

same. ED would likely get their FA awards early as they are considered binding.

5 Likes

Do we think EA decisions will be released on Thursday or on the 20th? DS got deferred from his #1 choice so hoping to get into Fordham early.

5 Likes

I hope so too. Last year was on Dec 15 at 3pm

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that but remember that deferred doesn’t mean rejected and he WILL find a great college home at the end of this crazy process! We are crossing our fingers that Fordham announces tomorrow and that it’s good news. Best of luck to your son!

2 Likes

Thank you! My daughter is at BU so they were hoping to be together. We will find out in March! Edited to add that we love Fordham and DS would love to attend!

5 Likes

It looks like Fordham changed the web site for decision dates. Now it’s Dec. 19, not 20th. Dates and Deadlines | Dates and Deadlines | Fordham

7 Likes

It’s been like that on the website for a while so it may not mean anything different

2 Likes

I guess we’ll find out. I swear it still said the 20th yesterday!

4 Likes

Thank you! Good luck to you too! It would be so nice to hear a “yes”!

1 Like

I think the portals still say 12/20, but the website changed a while ago.

1 Like

Yes would be awesome! Darn-was really hoping today would be the release date but if they took the time to change it to 12/19, that might be the official release & we might need to wait a few more days. My son was accepted to UMASS Boston last night and Le Moyne (Syracuse) this morning so at least there was some good news for my son as he waits on Fordham :+1:

7 Likes

Some have said that decisions were released at 3pm in previous years. Do we know if this is rolling admissions based on location or were all decisions released at 3pm?

3 Likes