Fordham University Early Action Decisions Fall 2023

Your son’s odds are very good. In 2021, 256 National Hispanic Recognition scholarships were offered, and only 40 were accepted. In 2022, 281 NHR awards were offered and only 62 were accepted. You can find this information in Fordham’s Quarterly Diversity and Inclusion report which they post on their website.

4 Likes

Thank you for this info! I’m hoping he can at least get on a wait list for this award, if that’s a thing. I think it’s wonderful they offer this very generous award and it speaks to their efforts to increase diversity.

1 Like

the decisions are out

3 Likes

Did you get an email or is it on the portal?

Decisions are out!! I got accepted into the Gabelli School of Business at the Lincoln Center : )

8 Likes

idk…, my daughter just sent me a text that said “accepted!” I think she looked in the portal

4 Likes

Accepted to Rose Hill! Did anyone get award notice with acceptance???

6 Likes

it’s in the portal

2 Likes

Not yet, but I’m assuming they’ll be here soon!

1 Like

I think if you received a large scholarship like Presidential or Dean’s it is in the acceptance letter. The rest of actual need based aid will come out in January. At least that is how it was last year when my son applied.

4 Likes

My daughter was accepted to Rose HIll. She received the Fordham Recognition Scholarship! It was in the acceptance letter.

6 Likes

My kid was notified about merit award with acceptance.

5 Likes

I got into Fordham Rose Hill poli sci

6 Likes

My son had an NHS meeting after school so I’m waiting for him to come home so he can check out the portal :crossed_fingers:

Congrats to all who were accepted!

Will Fordham release EA results as well as ED results today?

2 Likes

I applied EA and was accepted today with no merit aid shown. I’m guessing ED also got their notification today

3 Likes

does any one else’s acceptance letter look a little weird? It doesn’t look like your standard acceptance letter.

2 Likes

Has anyone from Lincoln Center gotten any merit scholarship or just general scholarship information yet?

1 Like

No, just my acceptance letter for dorming and the school

2 Likes

My son was accepted to the Lincoln Center campus but no mention of scholarships so looks like he did not get the full tuition award for National Hispanic Merit scholar. He had a 1450 SAT & 4.0 unweighted GPA and they seem to indicate they give this award to the top 10% of applicants (believe this includes all college board awards and NMSF) so definitely tough competition. Very excited he got in but Fordham will most likely not be affordable unless we get some kind of miracle with financial aid. Best of luck to everyone!

3 Likes