Forgot to book shuttle for tomorrow

<p>It was last on my list and I didn’t get to it. Jami emailed me Birmingham door to door,- before I call their emergency number- does anyone know price and whether this is a good option? I’m assuming yes since Jami recommended it.</p>

<p>I’ve never used it, but I know many have. Your hubby and son are arriving tomorrow?</p>

<p>It’s $80 plus tip one way ($115 roundtrip). I’ve taken used their shuttle service twice previously and would recommend it. There is no need to call the emergency number, just leave a message on their normal number and they will call you back tomorrow. In fact, this is a great thing to have your son arrange since he will be the one they will have to contact. Just remember to give him cash to pay for the ride and have him remember his flight number. BTW, the guy who normally drives the shuttles to Tuscaloosa is a very fun person to talk to.</p>

<p>Thanks ST, I left them a message. I think I’ll fill out their online form with the specifics. Are there set times for the shuttle? S gets in at 10:15 and I think is first apt is @12:30. I think I should have booked the shuttle first. How long does it take to get to campus from the airport?
Thanks,</p>

<p>H is arriving on Friday, S is arriving tomorrow on his own after a connection in Detroit. I don’t know what I was thinking about waiting to book the shuttle, guess I forgot.</p>

<p>Ok, the nice guy called me back. All set for tomorrow and they are going to leave right away, so he should be all set. Thanks everyone.</p>

<p>Let us know how the Birmingham Door to Door works! Son may have to use that for future breaks, although I think we’re okay for the fall break, if he ever remembers to go to Burke to make the reservation! He’s trying to get a ride to the airport, but if that falls through and he misses the Bama Shuttle, we just might be calling Bham Door to Door!</p>

<p>Montegut: I would tell your son this – if he does not book that spot on the shuttle soon, he may be spending some serious cash for one of the private limo companies. He may not get a spot, if enough students want to fly home.</p>

<p>Seemed to work well. It was easy to find and they were ready and waiting to go. Not incredibly cheap though - $80 one way + tip. Round trip of $115 is a much better deal but he only needed one way.</p>