Forgot to Report Summer Spanish Class?

<p>I have not looked at my uc app in months and for reference at the time of the application I had a 4.28 gpa. I just received notice that i was waitlisted at both uc davis and ucsd, so I felt the urge to look over my application. I discovered that I did not report my Spanish 3 course that I took over the summer of sophomore year in which i received an A. Is it too late to fix this? What should I do? :(</p>

<p>All help is greatly appreciated.</p>

<p>There’s probably not much you can do at this point, except to accept a place on the wait list and submit the Spanish 3 omission as additional information to bolster you overall application.</p>

<p>Since you did get a spot on the wait lists, they obviously think that you’re a viable candidate. Show them that you’re more than that by accepting your wait list spot right away and submitting any additional information (including the Spanish 3) through they channels that they recommend. If you don’t get off the wait list – then you can appeal with the new info.</p>

<p>Remember, too, that you can accept multiple wait lists spots.
Although I probably don’t need to mention this, be sure that you submit at least one (1) SIR to a school by the May 1 candidates reply date, as the UC’s will generally not be going to their wait lists until after May 15.</p>