Freshman Forum announced today

<p>Pretty excited for my D. She made it to the interview round for Freshman Forum. And found out today that she was accepted! She is thrilled about this great opportunity.</p>

<p>They let them know they were accepted in a very unique and special way. They did not send out emails or post it, they had their names scrolling on the big TV’s in the Ferg. What a nice surprise for these kids. She had no idea and walked into the Ferg for coffee…saw her name scrolling and just stopped in front of the screen w/ a big smile on her face. LOL Sure would have loved a pic of that!</p>

<p>For all of you thinking about UA, the opportunities are endless! In the month + that D has been on campus she has gotten involved w/ Hands over Tuscaloosa, joined a sorority, is playing IM soccer, in Emerging Scholars and now has been accepted into Freshman Forum. </p>

<p>There are opportunities for everyone!</p>

<p>Congratulations to your D!! RTR!!</p>

<p>congrats- just saw on facebook that a friend’s daughter was selected- had to look it up to see what it was…there are plenty of things iF you want to get involved …My son will be going next year and i have a feeling that he will be at rec center mostly- Intramurals hopefully and probably football games and frat row!</p>

<p>Congratulations to your daughter, buzymom!</p>

<p>congrats, buzymom!</p>

<p>Congrats Buzymom3</p>

<p>Thanks everyone…Those of you going to Parents Weekend - Travel Safely!<br>
Roll Tide!</p>

<p>busymom3: Congrats to your daughter and to the other new Freshmen Forum members!</p>

<p>Congratulations!!!</p>

<p>Congrats…glad she got it :). See you next weekend :)</p>