Freshman Honors Seminar in college of science

<p>So, I just got this letter from the college of science that says, "... Purdue invites you to participate in our Freshman Honors Seminar in the Fall of 2011"
but then later it says, "if you would like to be considered for the freshman honors seminar, go to the following website to complete a survey indicating your interest in participating in this opportunity"</p>

<p>Sooo, am I in or just being considered? would they also take into account my second semester grades at the end of this year? (i'm just wondering if i don't get all A's, then i wouldn't be considered?)</p>

<p>The freshmen honors seminar is a once-weekly class where they present research topics from different fields of science by the professors that are doing the research. It’s optional but recommended if you’re doing the honors curriculum for your major. They’re probably having you fill out the survey to see how large the class will be; you’re already accepted for it if you got the letter.</p>

<p>ya, i figured i was in right after i posted this lol, but anyways have you taken this class? was there any homework/tests or was it just listening to lectures?</p>