Frost school of music questions

<p>So I just received notification that I passes the pre-screening phase of the Frost audition process and was invited on campus to audition live.</p>

<p>Does anyone know what my chances are from here? I mean, is it harder to pass the prescreening or the live audition? </p>

<p>I applied to the Music Business Program for Contemporary guitar/ Creative American Music Program (for songwriters)</p>

<p>Basically I just want to know does like everyone pass the prescreen and then the live audition is the hard part? Or do only a select few get invited to audition so that means your chances are good?</p>

<p>I appreciate ANY feedback, Thanks!!</p>

<p>I think that the audition is the most important part, especially in Music Business, which is very competitive at any school. The pre-screen is more to be sure that all of your academics are up to a certain level. Good luck–you will love the U.</p>

<p>thanks a lot are u a frost student?</p>

<p>if you are, what’s the music community like there? is there a kind of social component that goes along with being a music student? or is there really no distinction between frost kids and everyone else?
i’m just asking b/c U Miami doesn’t exactly have the social scene that i was looking for in a college and i’ve been told that the music school kids are a bit more chill and kind of stick together</p>