Frost EA Prescreen decision - when?

Does anyone know when they let us know if we passed prescreen? For Frost School of Music.
For Early Action, the deadline was Nov 1. Then the in person audition date is Dec 2.
That’s not alot of time to plan travel! It’s now 2.5 weeks out and just wondering with the Thanksgiving holiday coming up.
Also, they say in-person is a must, but if we don’t have enough time and it costs a fortune to fly, will they let us do a video audition???
Any insight is appreciated! Thanks!

Feel free to call the music administration with your question as it is getting tight. This is not an uncommon issue. It happens each year. Many people will face this over the next few months. It’s understandable to try to wait patiently (and you have) but at some point you either call or email and simply ask when to expect results. Money to travel is a real issue and you can certainly mention your concern.

The only other alternative is to wait and wonder…and stew. Contact music administration for guidance. It will not be held against you in anyway if you are polite.

2 Likes

I got my yes last Friday. Definitely contact. In re video, they’re big on only doing in person from what I’ve seen.

I remember last year we booked our flight very last minute…was surprised at the small window! I would think you would hear last or this week! GL!