Frost School of Music

Does anyone know when we will hear from Firost on admission decisions for fall 2018? I know they said mid march…

that’s all any of us know

Previous years threads look like around the 25th

Hi, I’m an applicant as well.
Last year, I think it was March 21st. This year at the audition, they said mid march. Then I called, and they said late March/Early April. They were having glitches last year and for this years early admission though, so we shall see.
How’s everybody doing?

I want to know so bad, Miami is my top. That sounds about right though.

Still waiting here on Miami and one other. And I heard accepted students’ day is early April. Guess they don’t expect a lot of attendance!

Earlier this week I sent them a supplementary video and in their response they said that their music decisions would be released toward the end of the week. In a way I wish they didn’t tell me cause I’m all anxious now!

people are already hearing for UMIAMI today but I don’t think any musicians from frost have heard yet

Yeah, I think they release all of the music decisions at the same time, I think last year it was the 21st at 7 pm.

Considering we had to have our applications in for EA, you’d think we should be the FIRST to be notified

Logged out and logged back in I see a green check and the word admitted at bottom of student center page

Nothing’s changed for me

any updates anyone?? supposedly we hear back 26th but regular students are hearing back right now

I got in!!!

@musicviolaplayer that’s awesome news! what time did your portal update?

I found out at 5pm :slight_smile:

Admit letter to Frost finally showed up in Message Center of portal this morning at 10:30. Nice to see it confirmed!

How many kids did Frost accept into the program as freshmen this year?

Got my acceptance for the composition/contemporary songwriting program at 10:30am today!

When do we hear about scholarships and financial aid?