Full Ride?

Hi, I’m wondering how hard it is to be granted a full ride at Hampshire College (or if they’re even offered?)

STATS
ACT: don’t they not even consider this at all anymore?
GPA: 4.56 W; 4.0 UW
APs: World (4), Human Geo (5), Chem (3), Calc AB (5), Lang (5), US History (5)
Senior Schedule: AP Stats, AP German, AP Physics, AP Bio, AP Lit, AP Psychology, AP Gov (will have taken 13 APs by graduation)
RANK: 3/~440 (top 1%)…by first semester senior year I should be 2/~440, but it’s minor anyway

SUBJECTIVE
my ECs look something like

1. Global Leaders (somewhat of a global current events) 12 [pres and founder]
  2. German Club (founded Ein Stück Deutsch program to promote learning German in VA public schools…still working on this) 9-12 [officer 11, pres 12]
  3. Social Science Honor Society 11, 12 [pres 12]
  4. Mu Alpha Theta 10-12 [officer 11, might run for reelection 12]
  5. Class Office 11, 12
  6. Track & Field 9-11
  7. Kumon (employment) 11, 12
  8. Contributor to Disney Princess forum (written ~100 articles dealing with issues such as sexuality, racism, as well as more light and fun topics…not expecting this to be viewed as exceptional, but gives insight on personality) 9-12
  9. Self-taught Norwegian (going to be hard to prove, but planning on listing it nonetheless) 9-12

Attended German Governor’s School btw, a selective summer program that only ~40 in the entire state of Virginia are chosen for. Also won NaNoWriMo freshman year (wrote a 50,000 word novel in one month) and was National History Student of the Year at my school (but this is really minor/insignificant)…AP Scholar with Distinction too

Essays should be strong and recs should be strong as well. My counselor and the two teachers I asked all love me and I have really strong relationships with all of them, so fingers crossed!

So, based off my stats, is a full ride/full tuition/whatever possible? Are they even offered? Thank you in advance for any comments:)

Hampshire does not give full tuition, “stats”-based merit scholarships. Stats are not a big thing at Hampshire. Some part of your tuition may be replaced by a merit scholarship. The rest would likely depend on financial need.