Further Maths HL

<p>Hey Forum,
I'm currently a Junior going from year 1 to 2 of IBD and wanted to take Further Mathematics HL next year. I'm currently in Math HL (nearing the end) and have already taken the AP Calculus BC and AP Statistics exams so I'm certain I want to take Further Mathematics. The problem is that my school doesn't offer it at the moment and I wouldn't know where else to take the course. Any ideas you guys have? Or should I try to convince to counselor and IB math teacher to make an exception?</p>

<p>Well there isn’t any online course offered by pamoja education so your best bet is to try to convince your teachers/counselor into allowing you to take the course, this would obviously be much easier to do if others in your year group are also interested in doing further maths. </p>

<p>If you live in the US you might want to look into taking maths courses at your local CC or university since you’ve completed all the maths courses available at your school. Look into taking a maths course during the summer as i doubt you’ll have many free lessons as a diploma student. </p>