GA Tech Class of 2025 EA1 and EA2

Hopefully…I haven’t heard of anyone from India receiving the Pay Now button, and I’ve checked beyond cc

UHHHH thank god

I just created my oscar account stuff. I don’t have the pay now button. Could this be because I just created the account?

My friend is from India and he got it. Both of us are from the same school in India and are Indian Citizens. I don’t mean to be pessimistic guys but if you haven’t gotten the “Pay Now” button, I think you need to open that letter with no expectations. It’s just going to feel worse because miracles are very rare. Best of Luck on all your other Universities. I hope, from the bottom of my heart, that I am proven wrong and people without the button also get in.

2 Likes

Did you get the button though?

No, I didn’t unfortunately

defferal hopefully

Does it take a while for the pay now button to appear after creating your GT account, or does it show up instantly?

I think you need a GT account. Then access oscar.gatech.edu

OMG Yes!!! The Pay Now button just appeared. I guess its safe to say that its been updated in India too.

2 Likes

Anybody applied in China as a Korean nationality get the pay button?

Congratulations! Unfortunately, it has not appeared for me.

It hasn’t appeared for me though : (

I don’t really think we should stressing over the pay now button though. I remember the day before the Purdue decisions came out, everyone was speculating about the presence of 5 tabs and most of them said that if you have 3 tabs, you’re likely to get rejected. But I had only 3 tabs and I was accepted so I’m not sure how much credibility this theory holds.

1 Like

I think they were. But the wording now is more detailed than what what it was before.

1 Like

This right here. I don’t want to put undue stress on myself so i’m just waiting until 12 lol

1 Like

This is a really smart way to get the Application Summary to load. Could people go to the link ContagiousReader posted ( oscar.gatech.edu/bprod/wwskasta.P_DispStatusSaradap?appno=1 ) and come back here with your “Pay Now” button status and what’s written in the “Entering Status” row?

For example: I don’t have a Pay Now button and it says “Regular Freshman”

I don’t have a Pay Now button and it says “international freshman.” Applied from China with Korean nationality.

I don’t have a Pay Now button and it says “International Freshman”

In the “Program” row, does it have a program you applied to? Mine does.

I’m trying to see if there are any discrepancies here but I have a feeling everyone’s pages have the same amount of relevant info regardless of app status