GA Tech Class of 2025 EA1 and EA2

Regular Freshman, BS in Biomedical Engineering, no Pay Now button

Regular Freshman, i have Pay Now Button

T-2 hours

1 Like

where is the pay now button even supposed to show up? Is it by the admissions tab or?

You need to login to the OSCAR portal. It’s not in the regular application status page. It might take a few hours for your OSCAR portal to be setup if you haven’t already set it up.

where in the OSCAR portal? I set up my account a few hours ago. Is the pay now button a tab among the three existing tabs?

I set it up a few hours ago, and it doesn’t say anything related to my major nor does it say “international freshman”.

So do you think they are still working on it

I don’t have an OSCAR portal set up since we aren’t applying for FA. Hopefully its a happy surprise when S21 checks his portal in a bit. We are OOS though so its a long shot anyway.

1 Like

I am not sure because in EA1 many students had it.

Well, we’ll see in around 90 minutes. I was rejected from my dream school so at this point, I believe I can handle any rejection lol.

google “GT Oscar login” and you will see it.

Same here.

1 Like

Anybody knows the admissions rate for EA1 and EA2 students?

Hi, do you mean that you find “pay now button” on your portal account? May I have your stats if you don’t mind? Thank you very much.

EA 1, I believe, was 38%.

yea no pay now button is rejected lol this is going to hurt I am stressing so much

lol yea

Do you know where the pay now button appear? On the portal link?

no got to Oscar.gtech and then click login and then sign up for an account and then go to financial aid tab and there should be a pay now button