GA Tech Class of 2025 EA1 and EA2

you think the deferral rate will be high

anyone without the Pay Now button?

Definitely.

I guess it would be in the 20%-30% range

Nope

I pray I just get deferred at this point

Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll do fine :^)

AH I didn’t get the Pay Now…

I don’t know, I just feel like a school as prestigious GTech wouldn’t allow such a small glitch to give away the admission decisions before the intended time.

2 Likes

we had a similar glitch for Yale and it was pretty consistent with the results

1 Like

Google it, it’s been a thing for many years. It used to be on as soon as accepted, then they realized it and changed it to a few hrs be4 decision. What is different this year is that it was 1 day before. Maybe the FA department did not get the memo. Who knows, but we will see.

2 Likes

ahhh im so confused

no pay button here

“To let everyone know, you can still get in if you don’t have it. I got in without having the button appear”
“Dw I know how you feel. This thing circulated when I was applying and I didn’t see it. Being OOS I just assumed I didn’t get in but obviously that was wrong. Don’t worry about it. You’ll learn soon and everything will be fine no matter the decision”

Source: Reddit - Dive into anything

4 Likes

very reassuring to here. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for giving hope for last 20 mins

2 Likes

All of these “see your results early” theories belong with Oscar - in the garbage. They change from year to year and are rarely consistent and never reliable. I’ve seen way too many posts from people who had whatever sign indicated their decision only to receive a different one when the release happened. Stop stressing over this.

Source: Reddit - Dive into anything

I mean the people who got it in EA1 got in

1 Like

10 mins to go😥

1 Like

super nervous

1 Like