GA Tech Class of 2025 EA1 and EA2

This morning, a summer 2021 application popped up on the same page where it was previously just Fall '21.

Fall '21 said closed for this term, but summer '21 said awaiting decision.

Hey, maybe we all got in? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hopee

Anyone else apply for Fall but got this?
“Freshman Short Summer Session”, Summer 2021

I am not looking at the admission portal because info was not saved. I logged into Passport and it gave me a whole series of stuff I have never seen before like identify your emergency password, change your password, your email should be your GT email, etc. Don’t know what it means but sounds promising . . .

Hmm did you get a GT email? Mine only has the one I applied with.

The other options have been there since application though.

No GT email. I haven’t seen the other stuff before.

where are you seeing that? They do select some students to start in the summer even if they applied for fall.

This morning,
When I checked the OSCAR and went to admission status,
MY portal then showed two applications (previously only showed fall '21, then it displayed both.
Could be nothing, let’s see

I see the same as you @VirginiaBelle in Passport. The Admission Portal has a countdown clock set for the 5:00 official release.

Interesting. I checked my son’s this morning and it still said Fall 2021. Now it is empty. I had to log in again (didn’t bookmark logged in page - that was smart!). I agree could be nothing!

I’m still wondering if Regular Freshman means acceptance or if everyone is seeing that

I had the Application Status tab open and had been refreshing occasionally. When I went back to click on the tab, I had been logged out. Now when I click on Application Status, the page is totally blank.

go to history, there should be a page that says “Application Summary” That’ll take you to the status page.

1 Like

I’m gonna err on the side of caution and assume that everyone sees that

1 Like

I was able to find the page in my browser history. It says “Regular Freshman.” I do not see any emergency contact stuff in Passport.

I found the page in my browser history too. Thanks for the suggestion! It says Fall 2021 next to Admission Term. Am I looking in the right spot?? And then when it says entering status it says Regular Freshman. I think it used to say Not Yet Decided?

Correction: Now I do see an Emergency Notifications link under Contacts on Passport. Has that not always been there? It lists parents and has a button for Update Contacts.

That has always been there I believe

I think that is what everyone is seeing at the moment

1 Like