Garcia Summer Research 2023

Can you please send a screenshot of the email?

Can you share an email address?
I want to contact them too?

1 Like

Do you guys have any idea how many people are on the waitlist?

I just called - she said even the waitlist emails will be going out. She said some emails went out yesterday and more emails are going out today.

2 Likes

Does that mean not all accepted and rejected email are all sent out?

I have just called the office and they said many accepts and rejects have not yet made, so we are not all waitlisted.

1 Like

Thank you for the update!

Does anyone know the last date for all decisions to come out?

My son was recently accepted!

1 Like

Congrats! Still haven’t heard anything - not sure if that implies bad news.

I just spoke to Dr. Rafailovich. They were sending out the decisions as she was speaking to me. Those are decisions (accepted and rejected).
Keep Hope Alive!

Still no email yet for me, does this mean I’ve been waitlisted?

I just check with my son. He still doesn’t receive any email. I don’t want to conclude that those who don’t receive any notifications yet are assumed to be In waiting list.
In my opinion, their application process has a lot of flaws and is not as efficient as other digital ones. They need more labor hours to open the mail and review the applications instead of viewing them on the computer. Who knows some application might be misplaced. Hopefully it doesn’t happen!

3 Likes

I just spoke to Dr. Rafailovich. There are a lot of students on a waiting list. Garcia expects to notify them after Wednesday. According to her, those who are accepted need to provide their confirmation by this Wednesday.

2 Likes

Can someone please enlighten about this program? Are there any alumni who can talk about their experience, please.
What do you hope to get out of the program?

I received a waitlist email just now. It says final decisions will be out by May 15th

1 Like

Yup, same here.

1 Like

Did anyone get off the waitlist?

you can ask here: Competitive Summer Programs Forum

My son got an acceptance email today.