George Washington Regular Decision 2026

Does anyone have any info on whether GWU has accepted student days?

1 Like

What is “accepted student days”?

Never mind. I wasn’t reading the phrase correctly.

Anyone know when RD comes out?

but each year gets more competitive. so technically it is more competitive but nothing new.

I think I read that based on when they usually release RD decisions, it will be 3/25.

GW is my DD daughters first choice. So far she’s been waitlisted from Miami, Clemson, and Pittsburgh. I’m wondering what chance she’s got. Deferred from BU and in to all her safeties, but yikes, I’m getting nervous for her. Waitlisted is like a barren wasteland. If no GW, I guess she’s going to have to go to a safety school.

2 Likes

I am eagerly waiting for March 25th. This is the final result I am waiting for based on which I can make my college decision. I hope we hear something on that date.

They tweeted. https://twitter.com/GWAdmissions/status/1506258163665973252?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Monday 03/28

I’m not going to live through this :wink:

good luck and your D will do well anywhere.

1 Like

Just received an email that decisions are coming out March 28th

6 Likes

does anyone know or predict what time of day?

1 Like

They’ve said evening. Usually it updates at 5pm EST

Does anyone know when or if they are having admitted student tours? I only see regular tours of the Foggy Bottom campus on the website, and there aren’t many. My DD is accepted at American, and I’m booking flights. I don’t know yet if she’s in at GW, but was hoping to try to pick dates that would allow us to tour both, should she be so lucky. TIA!

1 Like

what is your D’s anticipated major at AU? My D was accepted at AU(not yet committed) and intends to be a psych major.

Probably IR and a language but undecided…

Last year it came out at 3pm EST

3 Likes

Is it out??

i dont see anything sadly

2 Likes