George Washington University Class of 2025 (ED1/2/RD)

hi…can you pls be more specific so I can search the “changes at UVM” you’re referring to? My son got into UVM and I am now curious. Thanks!

If you click on the “Deep cuts at UVM” in blue above, you’ll go to the entire (short) thread. A Google search of “College Confidential Deep cuts at UVM” should bring it up as well.

I’m not following the latest news on UVm, btw, so maybe find out what’s most current.

1 Like

We toured both. Didn’t care for AU at all-- didn’t apply there. Didn’t like the campus and the student tour guides seemed like they were trying very hard to sound smarter than they were (harsh I know.). In any case, still waiting on GWU.

1 Like

Anything?

1 Like

definitely a first or second choice for me depending on whether or not my state school pulls through

Lol I got capped from UT which is like u have to go a branch of the school before transferring to the main one even tho I’m at 6.3 percent of my class and their auto was 6 percent XD

gw is my first choice

Does anyone know if financial aid packages get released with acceptances or if they will come out later?

do we think its today or prob tmrw?

I’m thinking tomorrow maybe since in the past it’s been on Fridays.

2 Likes

scholarships come out with acceptances. not sure about Finaid, but I think it does as well.

1 Like

Do you know if it’s a good sign if there is lots of document processing going on in the financial aid eligibility requirements page within the last couple days? Part of me thinks why bother doing so much on a profile if the student isn’t looking at a potential acceptance.

That seems like a positive sign. My S’s Financial Aid docs haven’t been touched since he submitted them in January. Most items say “ready for review.” I’m guessing this is not a good sign.

same here…i guess we shall find out tomorrow (potentially)

1 Like

Some of my sons say ready for review but some say requirement waived. I don’t know who is more stressed and anxious for the decision to come out, me or him. Lol

1 Like

I have never seen any financial aid stuff LMAO

In your GWeb under financial aid and eligibility requirements. It will say if documents are needed or if all are satisfied.

Wait GWeb? I’ve been using the GForce thing the whole time

GForce is fine - that’s where you’ll get your decision.

GWeb is a deeper dive into you profile. More info about your fin aid docs, etc.

Uh oh. I need to figure out how to check that. I never got financial aid confirmation