George Washington University Class of 2025 (ED1/2/RD)

What do they say for status?

Some requirements say requirement satisfied, some requirement ready for review, and some requirement waived. We had never known to look at that portal either and then last week logged in and saw some documents that they were requesting so we quick got it all together and submitted.

Anyone know how to access GWeb? I don’t know my GW ID and can’t find it anywhere

it should be at the top of the main portal!

mine isn’t :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I found it by scrolling all the way to the bottom

I literally can’t scroll LOL

Where is the pin number we need to login?

I believe it’s your birthday (MMDDYY)

1 Like

Thank you! Also, yes, most of my documents say satisfied and a couple say ready for review and waived.

1 Like

Same here!

is it a sign that I can see my cost of attendance on GWeb? I don’t remember being able to see it before.

Does anybody know what Verification of Family Member Enrollment Form is? It was above all of my received documents. On GForce it said that all of my financial aid documents were satisfied, but when I went into GWeb (had no clue until reading about it here, so thank you) it showed that the Verification form was due. I submitted it, but am confused.

I could only see the standard cost of attendance

1 Like

Don’t worry about that one. It’s not due until Sep 30th. They’ll ask for it after you’ve been accepted.

Good luck!

I got the same and asked them last week. They told me the form is not yet available to submit. Basically, if you have another sibling in college, they need to verify that they are enrolled. They check with the college, that is why they need to wait until later on.

me too, like 79k. hope that’s not my cost…

Thanks!! I guess I am ahead of the game (and hopeful) since I submitted it, LOL!

1 Like

Same

Good luck to everyone! The waiting is so painful!

2 Likes