George Washington University Class of 2025 (ED1/2/RD)

Hi. Congrats! Would you be ok with sharing stats?

Don’t forget… no matter what happened with your gw decision or with any other decision please know that it does not define you as a student. You are all so much more than a college decision and keep that in mind while u scroll through college confidential :))

5 Likes

if you didn’t get in, it’s not mean’t to be. i know it’s tough, i’ve had rejections from my dream school this year, but you have to believe it wasn’t mean’t to be

2 Likes

couldn’t have said it any better

Accepted 20K Presidential but no honors. Test optional, unweighted 98.

1 Like

ofc!
3.42 UW, went up to 3.55 by the end of first semester senior year (my school doesn’t weigh, I also had undiagnosed dyslexia and a learning disorder until mid-junior year)
1350 SAT (superscored, 730 english and 620 math)
2 AP- sophomore year bio and currently taking gov
4 honors
4 on AP bio test
100 + hours community service
Consistently had a job from sophomore year, would sometimes work a seasonal job in summer and winter
played JV lax for 2 years, varsity diving freshman year and club lax for 3 years
Hope this helps!

Thank you so much! Gives me hope as have not opened yet! Congrats to you!!

1 Like

Waitlisted - Congratulations to everyone who got in!!

was it in the letter too or just on the separate part of the portal

accepted w/ 20k & honors! i’m so happy bc that honors essay was my favorite i wrote out of maybe 30 essays :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got 20k a year!

1 Like

for waitlisted people- will there be someplace to upload a LOCI? or should we email them to our AO

I got into the Elliott School and Honors with a 20k IB Scholarship!

SAT 1580 (800 M/780 RW)
4.0 UW/4.66 W (ranked 2/102)
4 APs (5s in US History, Spanish Literature* and Calculus, 4 in Microeconomics*; *indicates self-study)
IB Diploma Candidate (Physics, Spanish B, World History and English A HL; World Religions and Math SL)

Activities include: Student body president, state Model Legislature Senate President, varsity cross country/track, organizing for a national campaign, other miscellaneous volunteer activities.

1 Like

me!

same here!

financial aid just came out, the email was sent out but when i go to check mines I still dont see anything… Anyone else with same issue?

2 Likes

Daughter accepted with 24k scholarship. Alternate for Honors.

okay log into GWeb its all out there now!!

Accepted with $24k IB Scholarship. Where do you check about Honors College (or if you are rejected does it just say nothing about it?)

IB Diploma Candidate
3.95/4.5
average ECs and such

do u know where i can find my gwid to login