George Washington University Class of 2025 (ED1/2/RD)

waitlist thread!

it is in your portal at the top

1 Like

I would like to know the answer to the honors college question too.

what is the question for honors

was the invitation
to the honors program in your acceptance email?

I didn’t get into honors but it was wayyyy at the bottom of the portal. Just keep scrolling and it should tell you either way.

No it was not. If you scroll all the way down in the portal it’ll show “University Honors Program”, make it official, and next steps.

1 Like

Thanks. She was on her phone at a medical appointment so we may have to wait until she gets home and can use a real computer to check out the full portal.

yes, it’s quite difficult to scroll all the way down aha

Wait what’s the difference between GForce and GWeb? Is GForce the normal portal? And how do you set up GWeb?

thank you Highschoolnerd1!

Accepted to Honors College too! Just posted way after the letter did.

Decision: Accepted!
State/Country: PA
GPA: 3.96 UW (at time of application)
SAT/ACT: 1400
School/Major: Biology
private catholic school
$20K scholarship

D21 accepted to School of Business
3.56UW, 4.1W (didn’t take SAT)
$14k per year Presidential Scholarship
Didn’t apply to honors

Decision: Admitted with 20k Presidential Scholarship
SAT: 1460
GPA: 98.112 (my school doesn’t weight gpa)
Coursework: Honors, 6 AP’s, Dual enrollment
Activities: Model UN (VP then Pres), Drama Club, Student Council (different positions throughout high school), A Capella, German NHS, NHS, Intern for local State Senate Campaign
Major: Political Science/Public Policy
Anything Extra: Common App Essay was on developing emotional intelligence, and i think i wrote about voter suppression for gw essay

Okay…still not able to scroll down…any advice?

scroll all the way down… it might take a minute; let it load. Then you should see it.

1 Like

Decision: Admitted with 18k Presidential Scholarship
SAT: did not submit any scores
GPA: 4.08
Coursework: 5 APs, Honors classes
Activities: Student Council (3/4 years of HS), Model UN (secretary and founder), Forensics Club (3 years, won several awards), Oratory, School Newspaper (founder and member), Astronomy club, NJHS & NHS, internship at Federal District Court
Major: Political Communications
Essays: Common App Essay was pretty out of the box (Basically about my perspective on life and death and how we should take every opportunity we get), GW essay was on the high amount of Feminicides in Puerto Rico (where I am from) and ways to solve the issue.

1 Like

we scrolled and waiting, scrolled some more, waited. It was a slow delayed load.

did it work?