George Washington University Class of 2025 (ED1/2/RD)

I am the opposite. I got rejected from Hopkins and Emory but I got accepted to GW.

S21 Accepted for Engineering. $30k presidential scholarship.

94.5 UW/105.8 W GPA, test optional

I got 10k a year

Just checked and I got waitlisted :upside_down_face:. Declining it though

Are you going to go?? Your stats are insane congrats :wink:

1 Like

American

Another reminder for parents. GWU parents facebook group . :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!! I don’t think I’m too likely to go at the moment, but it’s a great option if I do choose to, and, if not, I hope my place goes to someone deserving on the waitlist.

Got into Berkeley regents but waitlisted at GW :neutral_face: very confused honestly

2 Likes

Has anyone seen/gotten a Corcoran Scholarship? Is GW announcing them with RD decisions or later? Many thanks.

Unfortunately, no. My daughter is now in a meeting so she can’t try again right now.

That’s insane! U sure you didn’t accidentally say the wrong college name in an essay or something, that can get an application thrown out right away?

BAHAHA maybe they rejected to keep their yield high!

1 Like

ive gotten ~20,000 merit/year from about 3 other schools and don’t have any info about $ from george washington. Any ideas? I def can’t afford full tuition lol :sweat_smile:

Hey guys how do you find your major for GW? I got accepted into the school of arts and sciences, but cannot find my accepted major

I dont think it says but I’m assuming you got accepted for the one you put on your common app/coalition app or through which ever way you applied

1 Like

for me they told me in my letter, so if it’s not written in your acceptance letter, I’m not sure where else you could find it…

Nope! I honestly don’t know what happened, Ive heard of GW yield protecting before.

Huh okay that’s really weird they’re the only school I’ve heard from so far that hasn’t told me my accepted major in my acceptance letter

1 Like

D21 was accepted to the School of Business but her major was not in the acceptance letter either.