Georgia Tech Deferred Class of 2026

DS got an email today advising him they had created his Ga Tech email…his portal still says to check back at 7 pm but I am wondering if others received this

1 Like

My D22 was waitlisted. ACT36/4.0 GPA/Multivar Calc/State level awards/Leadership and extensive volunteer experience, OOS.

Absolutely there is a lottery. Rejected RD last night. Out of State applicants have it rough.

Congrats to all who heard great news yesterday!! :partying_face:

The calendar for admitted students tours has plenty of availability in April.
https://application.gatech.edu/portal/freshman_sessions

The Gold Carpet Day event is also open on Saturday April 9.

Is Gold Carpet just more in depth than an admitted student tour? We visited last summer and did a prospective student tour.

We have lots of visits to make next month I’m trying to decide if we should go back to Georgia Tech. Thanks.

Gold Carpet Day is a great full day event with lots on info sessions (check the flyer I posted above). But if your schedule is already packed and your student hasn’t visited the other schools he has been accepted to in person, I would give priority to those.

1 Like

Hello everyone

for all those waitlisted, I’ve created a new thread to share information and support each other. Please participate.
Others with knowledge and experience with the process are also encouraged to join and help. Thank you in advance!